Quick Notes studying MS in Spain:
- Language of Instruction/Teaching: There are a number of Masters programs in Spain that are taught in English. Hence, studying Masters in Spain would not be a problem for international students
- Duration of Masters: The course duration for Masters in Spain may last upto 1-2 years which consists of 60 to 120 credits.
- Intakes: Most Masters programs in Spain begin their academic year in October.
- Fee Range: Course fees in Spain are calculated on per-credit basis. Fees can vary between 16€ to 45€ per credit. Cost of studying at private universities in Spain can be between 7000 Euros to 17000 Euros
- GRE: Most of the Universities in Spain do NOT require GRE for studying Masters in Spain
- English Language Requirement: Either IELTS test or TOEFL test is compulsory. The test could be done within one month from the date you decide to take the test ie. preparing for the test, registering for the test, to appearing for it. If you need to register for the test or need help or coaching, you could contact us at +91 9820864001
- Time to Apply: Best time to apply for MS in Spain is Nov to Jan for an October start. Different Universities have different deadlines
- Work During your Study in Spain: A student can work upto 20 hours per week part time and full time (approx. 40 hours per week) during holidays
- Work After Study in Spain:
Spain Admission CounselingIn case you’re confused about your studies in Spain, we can help you solve the problem. Once we meet you, and your parents or spouse, we ask you questions to get a clearer idea of your preferences, restrictions, and goals. This will allow us to make a range of suggestions with regard to locations and universities. With more discussions we’ll help you pick between them and narrow it down to the right selection of safe, moderate and ambitions options. We will make your process of studying in Spain hassle-free.
We are experts at what we do.We started in 2002 and have helped 1000s of students (personally) since then. The collective experience of our team of experts go beyond a 100 years. Many of us have studied abroad and know exactly what your requirements will be, what kind of universities should be best suited for your future, what you need to do to get there.
We are extremely personal. Students ask us 1000s of questions and we enjoy replying to these. You will have one dedicated team member who you will be able to contact throughout the service. We don’t count the number of hours spent on you. We don’t shed away responsibilities. We work on your side and have just one thing in mind—to get you your best in your career
We keep in touch with Universities. We keep in touch with our past students. We know exactly what a University will require or we can identify it very (very) easily. We help you build your profile, craft a great resume, and statement of purpose (SOP)/essays and bring out the best in you while presenting you to a University. Chances of your admissions evidently rise because we are around.
We help you right from start to end in the process ie. from selecting the right course and university list, documentation preparation, filling out and checking of forms, applying to universities, to securing admission offers, helping you finalize the best choice of university, visa guidance (including documentation, mock interview rounds, application), accommodation booking and much more. Hey! IELTS coaching is also available at our centre. We are brilliant with our essay editing services (remember – you will have to end up writing 18 to 24 essays when you apply to 8 to 10 Universities). We are simply there for everything! #enoughsaid
Mostly all of our students are through word of mouth. You will ENJOY your process and will not have to think how ordinary a question is while you ask us. We reply. We ensure that you remain satisfied. Nearly all our students would give us a 100/100 for our services.
a few things, a little bragging
Over 70% students secure some scholarship / funding
16+ years of experience in placing students worldwide