Many overseas Universities from UK, Australia and USA have their campuses in Malaysia.
Study at HALF the Cost in Malaysia: The best part of pursuing your Bachelors from Malaysia at these overseas campuses is the access to Top Bachelors institutes in the world at HALF the cost of studying in the Home Country.
Eg. Cost of studying Bachelors in Management at the University Nottingham in the UK is GBP 14850 per year (Rs 14.8 lacs) and the same at the University of Nottingham Malaysia campus will cost you RM41040 (Rs 6.5 lacs approx.) while the degree will be from the same prestigious University of Nottingham, UK.
Quick notes on studying Bachelors in Malaysia:
Duration of Bachelors in Malaysia: Bachelors programs in Malaysia are generally 3 years with some professional qualifications which are 4 years or higher
Intakes for Bachelors in Malaysia: On a general note there are three intakes in Malaysia: January, March, September. September is their biggest intake. Indian students can also apply for this term since final marks of most students arrive around June. You can apply early and get conditional admission letter and then update your university in Malaysia with the final examination score you receive
Fee Structure: The local currency in Malaysia is Ringgit. 1 RM = Rs 16 approx.:
The courses in Malaysia offered by various intuitions are quite affordable. The Cost of Tuition fees ranges from RM30000 to RM42000 per year approx. (Rs 4.7 lacs to Rs 6.5 lacs) per year which is nearly HALF or even lower than studying at some popular Western countries
English Language Requirement: One must have a recognized English language qualification such as IELTS or TOEFL. The minimum score that is accepted for entry is IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL iBT80.The test could be done within one month from the date you decide to take the test ie. preparing for the test, registering for the test, to appearing for it. If you need to register for the test or need help or coaching, you could contact us at +91 9820864001. Some Institutions in Malaysia waive this requirement if you have undertaken your studies in English medium all through out
Work in Malaysia during studies: Inspite of affordable education in Malaysia, international students are permitted to work part time of 20hrs. / week. Students can earn up to US $ 200 – 500 monthly by working part-time. What more can we ask for right!
Work in Malaysia after studies (Jobs in Malaysia): The economy is based on tourism, textiles, sugar, and financial services. In recent years, information and communication technology, seafood, hospitality and property development, healthcare, renewable energy, and education and training have emerged as important sectors, attracting substantial investment from both local and foreign investors. Post education, one can choose from the various industries to settle in professionally.
More reasons to study in Malaysia:
Safe: Malaysia is one of the safest countries in the World
Climate: Malaysia has a great climate – never too cold! It suits Indian students
English: If you know English, you can communicate nearly with everyone in Malaysia
Have a look at Why Study in Malaysia section of our website
Documents required for admission to study Bachelors in Malaysia:
- Academic Documents: Attested copies of all your certificates X, XII. 12th std or IBDP students who are yet to receive their final year or final term marksheet can submit the final semester marksheet later
- English Test Score: Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc. (if applicable). If you have not taken the test yet, you can still make an application. We can update your scores later to the University as and when you receive them
- SAT: SAT is NOT required to study in Malaysia. If you still have a score and its good, then send us a copy of it
- Recommendation Letters (LORs): Academic References as required by the Institute (Min. 2). These could be from your teachers from school / college. These must be on the letter headed paper of your Institution
- Photo: Two Passport sized photographs
- Statement of Purpose (SOP): An SOP is a 1.5 to 2 pages essay where you show your interest about: your previous academic journey, why a specific University, why Bachelors in Malaysia, your career goals, how will the course help you achieve your goals, etc. This statement could be submitted to us as a Word file and we will review and edit it for you
- Resume: Preferably one page that highlights your educational qualifications, internships (if any), interests, additional courses or activities you have done. Submit this to us in a Word format
- Application Fee: Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Portfolio: Design Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture Courses only)
- Extra-curricular Activities’ Certificates: Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities (if available)
Note: If you are currently studying in class 12 and have not received the marksheet for your final semester or year, you can submit this later to us and we can update the University with the same
Malaysia Admission CounselingIn case you’re confused about your studies in Malaysia, we can help you solve the problem. Once we meet you, and your parents or spouse, we ask you questions to get a clearer idea of your preferences, restrictions, and goals. This will allow us to make a range of suggestions with regard to locations and universities. With more discussions we’ll help you pick between them and narrow it down to the right selection of safe, moderate and ambitions options. We will make your process of studying in Malaysia hassle-free.
We are experts at what we do.We started in 2002 and have helped 1000s of students (personally) since then. The collective experience of our team of experts go beyond a 100 years. Many of us have studied abroad and know exactly what your requirements will be, what kind of universities should be best suited for your future, what you need to do to get there.
We are extremely personal. Students ask us 1000s of questions and we enjoy replying to these. You will have one dedicated team member who you will be able to contact throughout the service. We don’t count the number of hours spent on you. We don’t shed away responsibilities. We work on your side and have just one thing in mind—to get you your best in your career
We keep in touch with Universities. We keep in touch with our past students. We know exactly what a University will require or we can identify it very (very) easily. We help you build your profile, craft a great resume, and statement of purpose (SOP)/essays and bring out the best in you while presenting you to a University. Chances of your admissions evidently rise because we are around.
We help you right from start to end in the process ie. from selecting the right course and university list, documentation preparation, filling out and checking of forms, applying to universities, to securing admission offers, helping you finalize the best choice of university, visa guidance (including documentation, mock interview rounds, application), accommodation booking and much more. Hey! IELTS coaching is also available at our centre. We are brilliant with our essay editing services (remember – you will have to end up writing 18 to 24 essays when you apply to 8 to 10 Universities). We are simply there for everything! #enoughsaid
Mostly all of our students are through word of mouth. You will ENJOY your process and will not have to think how ordinary a question is while you ask us. We reply. We ensure that you remain satisfied. Nearly all our students would give us a 100/100 for our services.
a few things, a little bragging
Over 70% students secure some scholarship / funding
16+ years of experience in placing students worldwide