Studying abroad is a crucial decision and we know that. We want that you use our experience in and join the perfect University that best helps you make your career plans.
we will write something here
Our counseling packages
We’ll keep this simple.
It is FREE. We do not charge if you wish to apply to only Ireland through us. In fact we SAVE you some application fee too that is charged by the Universities.
However we won’t leave this opportunity to tell you why you should use our free help:
- We’ve got over 12 years experience in placing students abroad
- We’ve visited Ireland and have seen most of the Universities and Institutions. We’ve met with University officials and we keep connecting with Irish Universities often to get you the perfect information
- We’ve understood the difference between studying in Ireland vis-a-vis another country and we can guide you extremely well – Use Our Experience
- We help you right from start to end in the process of applying to Irish Institutions and thereafter with the visa process, helping you book the accommodation, buy forex, and much more
- We’ve already mentioned about – we help you for FREE and we SAVE you your application fee
Call to action
Visa Guidance – pending to be edited (will be done tomorrow)
When can I apply for an Irish student visa?
You can apply for a student visa for Ireland within 3 months to the course start date and can travel within 30 days to the course start date.
Irish Student Visa Application
All applications for a student visa for Ireland must be made using the AVATS on-line facility including from India.
Keep the following documents handy while taking applying online:
- Passport and details of any previous passports – number, date of issue/expiry
- Details of any previous Irish visa applications
- Contact details for your host in Ireland ie. from your University
- Itinerary (if applicable) (it is not required to book the travel tickets before applying for a student visa for Ireland)
Once you have filled this form, you will see a “summary form” (also known as ‘summary sheet’). Take a print of it and follow the instructions on the “summary form”. This summary form must be signed and dated along with the other documentation that you will be submitting to the VFS Ireland, in turn to the Irish Embassy in India.
Book your appointment at VFS Ireland within 30 days from the date of filling the online application. You will need the application transaction number (available on the summary form generated through the online application) to be entered while taking the online appointment. Pay the visa application fee online.
Where to apply
If there is an Irish Embassy, Consulate, Honorary Consul or Visa Office in your country of permanent residence you must apply there.
Consulate of Ireland in Mumbai is at Kamanwala Chambers, 2 Nd Floor Sir P M Road, Mumbai G.p.o(fort) Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India
Visa facilitation service (VFS) centres for applying for an Irish visa in India are available in: Mumbai (North), Mumbai (South), Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad, Jalandhar, Kolkata, New Delhi, Pune.
You may be required to attend for a personal interview.
Documents required for applying for an Irish student visa:
- Two colour passport sized photographs not more than 6 months old (photograph requirements are here)
- Original Passport (should be valid for at least 12 months after your proposed date of arrival in Ireland)
- The Visa Application forms and the summary form (that you will have printed after filling the online application at AVATS on-line facility
- Letter of acceptance from the education institution
- All academic documents
- IELTS score report
- Police clearance Certificate
- Evidence of financial resources confirming that you have enough funds to cover your tuition and living expenses during your stay in Ireland (estimated living expense in Ireland for one academic year is Euro 7000)
- Evidence of fee payment made to the University (eg. Payment receipt from the University or a valid receipt that the course fee has been lodged with an approved fees payment service)
- Private Medical Insurance cover – your University may arrange this one your behalf and your letter of acceptance (admission letter) from the University must include this detail. If you have arranged it privately, then you must provide an evidence of it. How much medical cover is required is available here
- Birth Certificate
- Information or confirmation of any previous Irish visa refusals
All documents MUST be in ORIGINAL only. Keep a set of photocopy for your reference. Original documents such Birth Certificate, etc. will be returned. However, documents like bank statements or balance certificate may not be returned
Note: There may be other documents that may be required based on your circumstances
Visa Application Fee
The visa fee has to be paid by Cashier’s Order favoring “Consulate General of Ireland, Mumbai”. of Rs. 5000/- approx (The applicable visa fee in Indian Rupees is as per the current exchange rate and is subject to change without notice).
Visa Processing time
You should allow as much time as possible when applying for a visa but a minimum time of 4 – 8 weeks for processing. Generally, you should have a decision in 4 to 6 weeks
English Ability Requirements:
All applicant must show IELTS / or equivalent Score sheet for Visa
APPROVAL IN PRINCIPLE: If your course is a HETAC approved course (check with your college in Ireland), you do not have to pay fees in advance. If your study visa is approved, fees will need to be paid and evidence of the Electronic transfer and an original college receipt will need to be submitted before a visa will be issued. You should factor at least two extra weeks into the processing time if you wish to avail of this service. Otherwise fees will need to be paid in advance.
Ireland Admission CounselingIn case you’re confused about your studies in Ireland, we can help you solve the problem. Once we meet you, and your parents or spouse, we ask you questions to get a clearer idea of your preferences, restrictions, and goals. This will allow us to make a range of suggestions with regard to locations and universities. With more discussions we’ll help you pick between them and narrow it down to the right selection of safe, moderate and ambitions options. We will make your process of studying in Ireland hassle-free.
We are experts at what we do.We started in 2002 and have helped 1000s of students (personally) since then. The collective experience of our team of experts go beyond a 100 years. Many of us have studied abroad and know exactly what your requirements will be, what kind of universities should be best suited for your future, what you need to do to get there.
We are extremely personal. Students ask us 1000s of questions and we enjoy replying to these. You will have one dedicated team member who you will be able to contact throughout the service. We don’t count the number of hours spent on you. We don’t shed away responsibilities. We work on your side and have just one thing in mind—to get you your best in your career
We keep in touch with Universities. We keep in touch with our past students. We know exactly what a University will require or we can identify it very (very) easily. We help you build your profile, craft a great resume, and statement of purpose (SOP)/essays and bring out the best in you while presenting you to a University. Chances of your admissions evidently rise because we are around.
We help you right from start to end in the process ie. from selecting the right course and university list, documentation preparation, filling out and checking of forms, applying to universities, to securing admission offers, helping you finalize the best choice of university, visa guidance (including documentation, mock interview rounds, application), accommodation booking and much more. Hey! IELTS coaching is also available at our centre. We are brilliant with our essay editing services (remember – you will have to end up writing 18 to 24 essays when you apply to 8 to 10 Universities). We are simply there for everything! #enoughsaid
Mostly all of our students are through word of mouth. You will ENJOY your process and will not have to think how ordinary a question is while you ask us. We reply. We ensure that you remain satisfied. Nearly all our students would give us a 100/100 for our services.
a few things, a little bragging
Over 70% students secure some scholarship / funding
16+ years of experience in placing students worldwide