We’ve got a million reasons to give you. Let’s however categorically look at why you should study in Ireland when you are finalizing your study abroad plan.
Factors that you account for while considering your overseas study destination:
Quality of education
When you consider all the factors above, you will find that you get it all working in your favour!
Work in Ireland after Studies
On declaration of results, you will be able to stay back in Ireland for TWO year to seek employment if you finish your Masters or MBA successfully, and for one year if you finish your bachelors in Ireland. Once you get your job (and are earning Euro 30000 annually), you can apply for a Green Card/Work Permit
Did you know?
Companies in Ireland: 1000s of giant companies in Information & Communications Technology (ICT), Social Media, Pharmaceuticals, and Finance have their European headquarters (HQ) or their largest European operations in Ireland. And these are some really big companies that need a lot of talented and educated workforce eg. Google, HP, Apple, Accenture, Dropbox, IBM, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, eBay, Microsoft, PayPal, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Abbott Laboratories, Pfizer, GSK, Genzyme and many more.
Ireland is the second most attractive country globally for FDI – after Singapore
Dublin, the capital of Ireland, is said to be one of the 7 new cities in the world for start-ups, as found in this Fortune article
About studying in Ireland:
- Ireland is ranked in the 10 best educated countries in the world: 24/7 Wall St/OECD Education at a Glance report
- Ireland has some top universities and very well respected across the world. The infrastructure, the facilities, the lecturers are classy and world renowned
- Ireland has one of the best education systems in Europe (2004 IMD World competitiveness Report) with a history rich in tradition and learning
- Undergraduate degree system in Ireland is 4 years, much like the one in the USA
- Most Universities are spread over 100s of acres with some of the best facilities eg. UCD has the largest urban campus in Europe right in the capital city of Dublin, spread over 350 acres
Safe and Friendly – Ireland:
- 13th safest country in the world – Global Peace Index, Ernst & Young
- Consistently ranked as one of the World’s Friendliest Countries. In 2010, Lonely Planet named Ireland the most friendly country in the world
Part-time Work in Ireland:
International students can work part-time for 20 hours per week during the course. € 8-9 per hour can be earned by students in general. During vacations, students can work full-time (generally 40 hours per week)
Companies, employment, jobs, placements – Ireland
Ireland is relatively cheaper than other top cities in Europe to live, has a very low corporate tax structure (which attracts top companies), and simply put, everybody in Ireland speaks English – it is a 100% English speaking country. Your life as a student could be really good and easy in Ireland. There’s more:
- 9 out of top 10 global ICT companies are in Ireland (there are 5300 ICT companies in Ireland)
- 3 of the world’s top 5 gaming companies are in Ireland
- Top 5 exporter of software in the world
- 8 of the world’s top 10 technology companies are here
- More than 50% of the world’s leading Financial Services firms have operations in Ireland
- 9 of the top 10 aircraft leasing companies are in Ireland
- 2nd largest exporter of med-tech products in Europe
- 15 of the world’s top 20 medical technology companies manufacture in Ireland with 25,000 people employed in industry in Ireland (the most med-tech personnel per capita in Europe)
- 7 out of 10 of the world’s biggest blockbuster drugs are manufactured in Ireland
- 9 of the world’s top 10 pharma companies are in Ireland
- 6 out of top 7 diagnostics companies are in Ireland
Affordability and Return on Investment:
Do your Math – Ireland offers a ONE year Masters + TWO year work permit + has all the top companies that need educated and talented people. Don’t you think that you stand a good chance to get one good job? The course fee also ranges from Euro 8000 to Euro 16000 in general ie. Rs 6 lacs to Rs 14 lacs. That’s half or 1/3rd as compared to many countries for equally good programs and universities
Dublin – the Capital City:
- Voted one of the Best Student Cities in the World by the 2014 QS rankings
- Dublin is one of Europe’s youngest, vibrant and most lively cities – it has the youngest population in Europe, with over 30% under 30
- Ireland’s capital and one of Europe’s most navigable city centres – it is easy to walk around the heart of the historic city, to view classical buildings, museums and art galleries, to stop for a cup of coffee in any of the little restaurants and coffee houses sprinkled along every main and side street
- One of the three most visited Capital Cities in Europe
- Home to many of the national cultural institutions, including the National Library, National Gallery, the Abbey (National Theatre), the Dublin Writers’ Museum, Chester Beatty Library and the National Concert Hall.
- Nominated UNESCO City of Literature in 2010
- Four Nobel Prizes for Literature have been awarded to writers associated with Dublin – playwright George Bernard Shaw, poets W.B. Yeats and Seamus Heaney, and the multi-faceted Samuel Beckett.
- Europe’s ‘tech’ capital – home to 9 of the 10 largest global ICT companies (with 63% of all ICT jobs in Ireland are located in Dublin)
And hello! Dublin city is very happening! And if parents are reading this, its very VERY safe too!
We’ve got some really top students studying at several Irish Universities. They’d be happy to help with your questions.
Here’s where you tell us something
Ireland Admission CounselingIn case you’re confused about your studies in Ireland, we can help you solve the problem. Once we meet you, and your parents or spouse, we ask you questions to get a clearer idea of your preferences, restrictions, and goals. This will allow us to make a range of suggestions with regard to locations and universities. With more discussions we’ll help you pick between them and narrow it down to the right selection of safe, moderate and ambitions options. We will make your process of studying in Ireland hassle-free.
We are experts at what we do.We started in 2002 and have helped 1000s of students (personally) since then. The collective experience of our team of experts go beyond a 100 years. Many of us have studied abroad and know exactly what your requirements will be, what kind of universities should be best suited for your future, what you need to do to get there.
We are extremely personal. Students ask us 1000s of questions and we enjoy replying to these. You will have one dedicated team member who you will be able to contact throughout the service. We don’t count the number of hours spent on you. We don’t shed away responsibilities. We work on your side and have just one thing in mind—to get you your best in your career
We keep in touch with Universities. We keep in touch with our past students. We know exactly what a University will require or we can identify it very (very) easily. We help you build your profile, craft a great resume, and statement of purpose (SOP)/essays and bring out the best in you while presenting you to a University. Chances of your admissions evidently rise because we are around.
We help you right from start to end in the process ie. from selecting the right course and university list, documentation preparation, filling out and checking of forms, applying to universities, to securing admission offers, helping you finalize the best choice of university, visa guidance (including documentation, mock interview rounds, application), accommodation booking and much more. Hey! IELTS coaching is also available at our centre. We are brilliant with our essay editing services (remember – you will have to end up writing 18 to 24 essays when you apply to 8 to 10 Universities). We are simply there for everything! #enoughsaid
Mostly all of our students are through word of mouth. You will ENJOY your process and will not have to think how ordinary a question is while you ask us. We reply. We ensure that you remain satisfied. Nearly all our students would give us a 100/100 for our services.
a few things, a little bragging
Over 70% students secure some scholarship / funding
16+ years of experience in placing students worldwide