Aspiring candidates must hold a degree equivalent to a European Master (5 years of Higher Education). Applicants should contact a Doctoral Department to inquire about the procedure for submitting a research or consulting department’s research proposals. The Doctoral Department will refer the candidate to a thesis supervisor and review with the candidate the options for financing the candidate’s doctoral studies. Once the candidate is accepted by the Doctoral Department and thesis supervisor, he or she signs a thesis contract.
Students who have finished their Bachelors can apply for a Masters degree in France. Learning French is not a mandatory requirement as many programmes are taught in English. Each University will have its own application process but in general here are the documents that you will need:
- University application (online or paper). You may need to include photo identification
- Proof of all academic documents and degree possessed (original scanned to be uploaded with the application)
- Transcript of your Bachelors level study (only in case of some Universities)
- A written essay regarding your interest in the study which is also called the Statement of Intent or Statement of Purpose is required
- Recommendation Letters (two) from your college / school / employer
- Proof of English language proficiency (IELTS, TOEFL, PTE). Some Universities waive this requirement if you have studied in English medium all thought out in which case a letter from your Institution will be required confirming the same
- Passport copy (front and last page) as well as a photograph of passport size
- A copy of your birth certificate is needed when you apply to a French university, as well as a certified translation showing the birthplace of both of your parents
- Proof of sufficient funds in order to cover your expenses while attending college in France (in case of some Universities)
Once the application is submitted the University will issue you a Conditional or Confirmation offer letter which can be used for a long stay student resident visa.
You need to complete registration and pay the first installment fees and send it to the School. The School will send you details on how to apply for accommodation at this stage. Proof of accommodation booking compulsory when you apply for your French visa to study in France
If you intend to study in a first or second year (Licence 1 and 2) of a study program at university in France, you will have to pre-register by applying for a Preliminary Admission (“demande d’admission préalable” – DAP) at the Culture and Cooperation Service of the French embassy in your home country. You will be required to provide evidence of your level of knowledge of the French language during the application process. If you are not applying for studies in a first or second year of a study program at university in France, you will have to apply directly to the institution of your choice.
You will need the following to apply to France Universities:
- University Application form
- TOEFL or IELTS Score
- Passport Copy (front and last page)
- 2 recommendation letters
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) or Essays (as required by universities)
- Extra curricular activities’ certificates
- Proof of having learned French (in case of Universities where the programme is taught in French)
Proof of funding
France Admission CounselingIn case you’re confused about your studies in France, we can help you solve the problem. Once we meet you, and your parents or spouse, we ask you questions to get a clearer idea of your preferences, restrictions, and goals. This will allow us to make a range of suggestions with regard to locations and universities. With more discussions we’ll help you pick between them and narrow it down to the right selection of safe, moderate and ambitions options. We will make your process of studying in France hassle-free.
We are experts at what we do.We started in 2002 and have helped 1000s of students (personally) since then. The collective experience of our team of experts go beyond a 100 years. Many of us have studied abroad and know exactly what your requirements will be, what kind of universities should be best suited for your future, what you need to do to get there.
We are extremely personal. Students ask us 1000s of questions and we enjoy replying to these. You will have one dedicated team member who you will be able to contact throughout the service. We don’t count the number of hours spent on you. We don’t shed away responsibilities. We work on your side and have just one thing in mind—to get you your best in your career
We keep in touch with Universities. We keep in touch with our past students. We know exactly what a University will require or we can identify it very (very) easily. We help you build your profile, craft a great resume, and statement of purpose (SOP)/essays and bring out the best in you while presenting you to a University. Chances of your admissions evidently rise because we are around.
We help you right from start to end in the process ie. from selecting the right course and university list, documentation preparation, filling out and checking of forms, applying to universities, to securing admission offers, helping you finalize the best choice of university, visa guidance (including documentation, mock interview rounds, application), accommodation booking and much more. Hey! IELTS coaching is also available at our centre. We are brilliant with our essay editing services (remember – you will have to end up writing 18 to 24 essays when you apply to 8 to 10 Universities). We are simply there for everything! #enoughsaid
Mostly all of our students are through word of mouth. You will ENJOY your process and will not have to think how ordinary a question is while you ask us. We reply. We ensure that you remain satisfied. Nearly all our students would give us a 100/100 for our services.
a few things, a little bragging
Over 70% students secure some scholarship / funding
16+ years of experience in placing students worldwide